Tuesday, May 7, 2013

7 month update



Eli is 7 months old!



This month has been fun! we are really starting to see his personality... and he's WILD!


This month Eli has learned to crawl! he still does one foot, one knee, but it works! and he gets all around the house now! He follows me everywhere! It's a LOT of fun, but he always manages to find the tiniest pieces of food or paper on the floor and eats them...




I've always sang to Eli since he was born and he's always loved music but lately I was noticing that he was talking or screaming while I sang and I thought he didn't like it anymore... and then I finally realized he's SINGING! and now he sings every time there is music!  His favorite song is twinkle twinkle little star. In fact, last night he was up at 4 am and the only thing that calmed him down was listening to that song.





He's also babbling more than ever and started spitting and sticking out his tongue all the time.

Something awful happened the other night! He fell out of bed!!! We don't have a crib, we just sleep with him, but I had put him in the bed before we went to bed and 2 minutes later we hear a big thump and screaming. It was so scary... I felt so guilty! but he was fine, he calmed down really fast. So now... he has to sleep on the floor for naps. I put down a bunch of blankets but it's kinda weird. I wish we had a mattress for him.

and... what else... he's eating more now and he loves chicken and zucchini the best lately. still no teeth...  and that's it! we still like him ;) and I'm pretty sure he likes us....

No comments:

Post a Comment